Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

skipthegames com

I matched with this guy on a dating app and we chatted on the internet for two or 3 days. singles over 50 winnipeg Megan and Ahmed exchanged their vows and rings, but due to a COVID connected closure of the US embassy, they had been unable to make it legally official. That I wish he could give me a second opportunity but completely comprehend if he does not want something to do with me again. omegle sexts I had normally been open about being queer and my bisexuality, but as a teenager I discovered it difficult to connect with others inside the LGBTQ+ community, in particular in a more dating sense.

old datehookup

Connecting Singles is a score absolutely free to use on the internet dating service every little thing absolutely free for our essential members. dating in tampa fl To the best of my ability, I ve tried to to preserve the original intent with out taking issues out of context. We agreed that the British public are overfed models having the ideal date and wanted to serve them something much more this could take place to me from the dating app globe. free dating dominican republic We all have a story to inform, and this query especially gives a glimpse of a person s past and the way they tackle challenges in life, says really like and dating coach Sandra Henderson.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

7/30/2012 11:16:56 AM New single dads check in here 4 ladies | Page 2  
chris_dude321
Cathedral City, CA
32, joined Jul. 2012

I'm a single dad of 3 but 2 are not hear with us because of premature. I'm looking for someone who is caring HONEST if that u then welcome to a place in my heart. My daughter has most of it but I can make room. Lol

[Edited 7/30/2012 11:18:07 AM ]

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

7/30/2012 12:02:34 PM New single dads check in here 4 ladies | Page 2  
nhock
Melbourne, FL
34, joined Jul. 2010

This is for the females that check in and see what we have to say,
Question, why do females use their kids as Pawns? Now to all the females that don't I send you a and for the guys that step up I tip my hat to you...
I hear so much about the election on what they wanna do for cut backs and what they wanna fight for, Education, taxes, Healthcare but in all of this where is Child Care, Dead Beat Parents? Harsher Fines, I know being just a few hundred behind it's really bad, but thats where it starts as not being responsible... Dead Beat Parents coast the States Billions and Billions. Oh well, Pictures speak a thousand words, It's 1:00pm do you know where your Bambina or Bimbino is? <~~~~Waving Bye

7/30/2012 7:02:03 PM New single dads check in here 4 ladies | Page 2  

t0n1o
Prosser, WA
36, joined Dec. 2011

Im a single father of three kids.. I have custody of them an consider my situation completely different then some of my friends who have their children either 50/50 or just on the weeknds.. I know that they care for an love their kids, but the daily, weekly, an monthly struggles of a single parent just cant be compared to those who are 50/50 or weekends parents.. Now with that said, the love they have for their kids shouldnt be in question.. They obviosly love them otherwise they wouldnt be in their lives.. How or why they ended up with full, half, or part time with their kids shouldnt matter.. What matters is if they love and care for them..

7/30/2012 7:32:34 PM New single dads check in here 4 ladies | Page 2  

anna302010
Over 7,500 Posts!! (9,867)
Republic, MO
36, joined Dec. 2010

^

7/30/2012 11:31:43 PM New single dads check in here 4 ladies | Page 2  
chare1988
Louisville, KY
29, joined Jul. 2012

Single daddy of a blue eyed baby boy I got joint custody

7/31/2012 1:19:10 AM New single dads check in here 4 ladies | Page 2  

grym1
Fort Worth, TX
37, joined Jul. 2012

24/7 single dad here of three looking more for friends then anything

7/31/2012 3:27:02 AM New single dads check in here 4 ladies | Page 2  
allenss
Santa Fe, TX
33, joined Jun. 2012

24/7 dad here

7/31/2012 3:30:30 AM New single dads check in here 4 ladies | Page 2  
allenss
Santa Fe, TX
33, joined Jun. 2012

On the 8 th is my little man's birth day going to be 3

7/31/2012 12:55:49 PM New single dads check in here 4 ladies | Page 2  

norristownkidd
Norristown, PA
46, joined Jul. 2012

Hello ladies, my name is patrick. I'm a full time single parent, I am the parent of a wonderful, bright, and fisty, 4 yr old son named vincent! I am a kind good hearted person, that has a great sence of humor, I'm fit & healthy, very out-going, and loves adventure and life. I love sports, football, hockey, baseball, boxing, snowboarding, and dragracing. And anything out-doors. I'm 41 yrs young, and to some people iv been mistaken as a high school student. I just have so much to say, but I will anwser to any question you ask me.. my bad side is that I like cigars, amazingly most woman do also.. I'm not a drinker, or into drugs! I have a B/S degree in organic-biology. I work for montgomery county.. I'm seeking someone that loves life, and all that it offers, a person that likes joking around, and has a great sence of humor . Take care & hope to hear from you...

7/31/2012 3:57:08 PM New single dads check in here 4 ladies | Page 2  
josephwathen
Lebanon, KY
33, joined Jul. 2012

i'm a single dad of two kids, 8 and 4, and i have custody of them. being a single parent is alot harder than alot of people think but i wouldn't trade it for anything in the world. if i didn't have them all the time i would go crazy.

7/31/2012 4:12:23 PM New single dads check in here 4 ladies | Page 2  

1966chris
Marcus Hook, PA
50, joined Feb. 2012

single dad of 2 6yr old and 19 month old full custody
never happier

7/31/2012 5:18:52 PM New single dads check in here 4 ladies | Page 2  

steve46723
Over 1,000 Posts (1,461)
Churubusco, IN
45, joined Jul. 2012

Single dad here is just my son and I at home. My ex-wife gets visitations of course.

8/1/2012 8:26:11 PM New single dads check in here 4 ladies | Page 2  

jcoler
Youngsville, LA
39, joined Jul. 2012

Single dad. I have my 7 year old daughter and my 5 year old son that live with me and 2 other sons that live with their moms. Most women can't handle that 24/7

[Edited 8/1/2012 8:29:18 PM ]

8/2/2012 10:23:14 PM New single dads check in here 4 ladies | Page 2  
motorofficer68
Ridgecrest, CA
48, joined Jul. 2012

Single father of one great son.

8/3/2012 2:39:07 PM New single dads check in here 4 ladies | Page 2  
simpleshy1985
Los Angeles, CA
31, joined Aug. 2012

Hi im single mom and looking for a single dad whos ready to have another chances to make his own family.

8/3/2012 4:33:07 PM New single dads check in here 4 ladies | Page 2  
32andready
Kissimmee, FL
37, joined Feb. 2012

i am a single dad and proud to have my kids full time

8/3/2012 7:49:02 PM New single dads check in here 4 ladies | Page 2  
sftblkutii
Fort Worth, TX
25, joined Jul. 2012

Single mom just me and my 4month old babygirl

8/3/2012 8:20:13 PM New single dads check in here 4 ladies | Page 2  
agooddaddy10
Over 2,000 Posts (2,362)
Liberty, KY
53, joined Aug. 2010

Quote from jcoler:
Most women can't handle that 24/7

Same here

8/3/2012 10:33:23 PM New single dads check in here 4 ladies | Page 2  
mchevy70
Jacksonville, FL
47, joined May. 2012

I'm a new single (currently separated) dad for about 4 months. STB ex choose alcohol and drugs over us. But you know I believe we are both happier. I know sooner or later I find that special person that will accept us both. Not in any hurry but miss that companionship of a woman.

8/4/2012 12:05:47 AM New single dads check in here 4 ladies | Page 2  
anson70
San Jose, CA
47, joined Jul. 2012

Fulltime single dad of 3..never an easy task..but wouldnt change it for the world...

8/4/2012 2:17:53 AM New single dads check in here 4 ladies | Page 2  

ecr1983
Kissimmee, FL
34, joined Jul. 2012

i am considered a part time dad cuz i had no choice in the matter she up an ran off with my kid 2000 miles away now im spending my last just to see my child for a fraction of the time i argue everyday for my baby to spend more time to stay with me for awhile but there r some woman out there who r selfish an stuck in there ways an i can tell u this the only reason she left me was cuz some guy was saying he was going to b making alot of money an she fell for it an now im paying for it like literally paying for it cuz not only do i have to pay to see my daughter after she went up there he broke up with her after a month an she had no job so i had to send money up there so my daughter could have a roof over her head so all u women out there who r putting down part time fathers please learn the story before judging

8/5/2012 11:53:26 AM New single dads check in here 4 ladies | Page 2  

antneyray33
Henderson, KY
38, joined Jun. 2012

I am a single dad of two boys. I don't have full custody of them but I get them as much as I can when I'm not working.

8/5/2012 1:43:24 PM New single dads check in here 4 ladies | Page 2  

raulramirezjr
Alice, TX
37, joined Aug. 2012

I agree. I'm a proud father of a cool 11 year old boy myself. I get him on my days off and have always been a part of his life. I feel so bad because a couple of his friends including his best friend doest have a dad. He doesn't have anything to do with him, and he looks up to what me and my son have and tells my son all the time u have a cool dad. I try to include him in as much as possible in the little things we do together

8/5/2012 9:37:19 PM New single dads check in here 4 ladies | Page 2  
jennifer4love
Casa Grande, AZ
33, joined Jun. 2012

Where are all the single dads in my area?? I am a single mom of 4, Yup I said 4 wonderful, smart, funny and crazy kids.. I would love to find a single dad.. with work, school and my kids its hard..

8/5/2012 9:58:56 PM New single dads check in here 4 ladies | Page 2  
mriluvsixtynine
San Diego, CA
33, joined Jul. 2012

Hi my name is Nas im a single dad li ving in imperial beach just looking for A thick sexy cool down to earth gurl to develop a bomb friendship chemistry and see where it goes from there. If any ladies are interested text me 619-227-0037

8/7/2012 2:00:22 PM New single dads check in here 4 ladies | Page 2  
ldgboss
Thomasville, NC
41, joined Nov. 2011

Im a single dad of two boys full time u always hear about dead beat dads but u never hear much about dead beat moms trust me they are out there I know .......

8/7/2012 3:46:52 PM New single dads check in here 4 ladies | Page 2  

s_h_a_u_n
Raleigh, NC
46, joined Jun. 2012

Single full time Dad here. I'll give respects to all Dad's, whether or not your full time. Why? Because a Dad is different than a father.

Any man can father a child. It takes commitment as positive male role model to your child(ren) to be a Dad. The amount of time is best determined by what best for children.

I've met many respectable Dad's who have partial or little custody because they are carrying the burden of a better paying job, and the mother has been fulfilling a care providers roles at home. So it would be prudent to consider that maintaining those roles would provide little impact on the child and allow a stable continuity. Although it may be disheartening to a Dad to have less daily or weekly contact, the quality time and fulfilling his responsibility of a positive role model is where the distinction is. Not all Dad's can quit their jobs, thus forcing a stay at home Mom to go start working. The money needs to come from somewhere.

So props to any man who didn't bail in their children, emotionally or in presence, and continues (or even improves) his role as a Dad in their child(ren)'s lives.

For all you fathers out there, it's never too late to put aside the past, man up, and be a better role model as a Dad every child deserves. If the mother is not cooperating, it will be difficult, but your children will notice.

Remember, It's all about what's in best interest of our children.

8/7/2012 4:45:21 PM New single dads check in here 4 ladies | Page 2  

tonguekiss79
Over 1,000 Posts (1,341)
Wappingers Falls, NY
37, joined Jul. 2012

Quote from anna302010:
QFT

I dont know about these other ladies but if a guy looks too good I fu*kin pass him up without thinkin twice.
So if this excuse isnt ridiculous. Then its certainly reversed.
Most single fathers dont look for single MOTHERS.
We dont look 18 anymore.
We have stretchmarks and cellulite. Some maybe struggling with spider veins and thinning hair from the stress of it all.
And heaven forbid a woman has more than one child.
Sure a MILF is great for a fun-time-fu*k but who wants to date someone that never has the ability to actually go OUT on a date?

I see men on here complaining all the time about getting passed up because their looks arent perfect. AND visa versa.
But for some strange reason most men will treat it as if that street goes one way.
So why not pull your head out of your a** and try looking for someone thats not "happy, accommodating and stays in shape".
Life is a series of comprimises.
So instead of whining like you got a cold (aka a baby) and try comprimising YOUR standards for once.

I would apologise for offending those of you who dont fit this discription. But if you doubt my assessment go for a stroll in Man's Land.

I know plenty of women with kids that still look hot. It's all about effort

8/8/2012 2:38:46 PM New single dads check in here 4 ladies | Page 2  

lindsayhjohnson
Boston, MA
51, joined Aug. 2012

Yes I'm a dogleg father raising a 7yr old daughter. Looking for a friend or possible partner. I'm very ambitious and spiritual and love my family. So leave me message if interested.

8/8/2012 2:43:53 PM New single dads check in here 4 ladies | Page 2  

lindsayhjohnson
Boston, MA
51, joined Aug. 2012

Sorry last post had typos I am raising my 7 yr old. And would like to meet new people. Hope to talk to you soon.

8/8/2012 3:07:14 PM New single dads check in here 4 ladies | Page 2  
hopelessrom71
Tomah, WI
45, joined Aug. 2012

Well, my name is Edward and I am closing in on 41 and it seems I am terminally single. I have a 4 year old daughter of whom I was awarded sole custody of in July of 2012 and let me just say---life is different. A clean room to 4 year is like a empty canvas to a painter---they both need to eff it up.

I am not looking for a new mommy for my kid, but if you read the fine print--it is in the job description. More so, I am seeking someone who can really be a best friend to both of us.

Let's face it, at this age--few of us are perfect, but I feel I've learned enough in life by now, that my faults are offset by other qualities I possess. We give and we take.

All I ask is that someone gives me the chance, and I promise not to take it for granted.

8/8/2012 5:05:33 PM New single dads check in here 4 ladies | Page 2  

ace4040
South Amboy, NJ
42, joined Dec. 2011

Big up to all of us doing r thing . As for my self all I do is work all day 5-6 day a week come home take off my jeans and boots to put on the dress to cook and clean lol. But it's a great thing. Guess thats y I'm here not much time for the bars and clubs to meet a chick know what I mean.

8/8/2012 9:27:47 PM New single dads check in here 4 ladies | Page 2  
singledad4u_68
Victorville, CA
49, joined Aug. 2012

Trying to find a woman that doesn't mind a guy with kids...women always talk crap about dead beat guys...and yet when they see a single dad taking care of his kids they don't want to give the guy a chance...I know men have double standards but so do women...

8/8/2012 10:03:54 PM New single dads check in here 4 ladies | Page 2  

hittindeep
Kokomo, IN
35, joined Jul. 2012

im a singel dad who just moved from indiana to lemoore ca so please if there are any single mommys that like my profile please please get at me

8/9/2012 1:07:18 AM New single dads check in here 4 ladies | Page 2  
chadr1982
Oshawa, ON
34, joined Jul. 2012

Yes im a single dad just looking for more parents in my area can't really chill with the old friends lol send a message if you would like to chat

8/9/2012 8:49:30 AM New single dads check in here 4 ladies | Page 2  

lindsayhjohnson
Boston, MA
51, joined Aug. 2012

Hello,I'm on vacation for one more week.I just moved me and my daughter to a very nice condominium in the south end.Can't wait to meet new people.

8/9/2012 9:59:41 AM New single dads check in here 4 ladies | Page 2  
lost4wordz
Bridgeport, CT
39, joined Jul. 2012

Quote from sar100:
I have to add this and I don't mean anything bad towards woman. But men who are lucky enough to get there kids full time, should count there blessing because for the rest of us who truthfully want more time with there kids have a up hill battle. First with the woman, if she tells the state she wants custody, doesn't matter how good of a father you are at best your going to get is 50/50 custody. And that's only if you convince her to share. Thank about that!! We have every right to have FULL custody of our kids right from the start, why do the state automatically give her first bite a full custody for OUR kids!

If she choice NOT to give you 50/50 custody than your stuck with being a weekend dad. I for one knew right from the start if I have a child I want to rise them FULL time not 50%, not weekend, nothing less than full time. I had no choice because unless a woman is totally unfit the state will never take the kids away from her. The law say we aren't losing any rights to our kids but that's bull sh!t.

Most states and incorrect society believe that man are not capable of taken care of kids. I'm here to tell you there are millions of men just like me that want there kids more but had no choice and the matter. And yes, woman there are million of man who don't! I can't speak for those idiots.

Simply, dear I say it, its about the MONEY

^^^Right on point^^^^
I'm a single father of a beautiful 3 year old son that I don't get to see because the mother keeps him from me n uses him as a pawn... I've taken care of my son since the day he came into this world... Late nights up with him was me, changing diapers, me again... The only time she was with him was when I was at work n shrwould put him to sleep so she could b on her phone or watching tv... Then we split up she took everything out my bank account n threw me out on the street then she told the courts that for 7 months I didn't give her nothing for my son mind you I had bank statement to prove I did n the court still made me pay her back child support. So instead of women trying to get at a non-fulltime father y don't u get at the woman that use there kids as pawns to try to make a man out to be the bad ones

8/9/2012 11:00:12 AM New single dads check in here 4 ladies | Page 2  

anna302010
Over 7,500 Posts!! (9,867)
Republic, MO
36, joined Dec. 2010

Quote from tonguekiss79:
I know plenty of women with kids that still look hot. It's all about effort

Lmao!
It doesnt matter how much effort she puts in. If a woman gets stretch marks, spider veins or loses her hair from pregnancy they are permanent.

Dont speak about that which you do not know.

[Edited 8/9/2012 11:01:43 AM ]

8/9/2012 2:14:02 PM New single dads check in here 4 ladies | Page 2  

campbell99
Bismarck, ND
37, joined Oct. 2011

i am a single dad who has full custody it is very hard to find a good girl that dont mind i have kids

8/9/2012 2:32:49 PM New single dads check in here 4 ladies | Page 2  
simpleguy1974
Over 4,000 Posts! (4,010)
Loxley, AL
43, joined Mar. 2012

Sssssiiiiinnnnggggglllllllleeeeee!

8/10/2012 8:36:03 AM New single dads check in here 4 ladies | Page 2  

lindsayhjohnson
Boston, MA
51, joined Aug. 2012

It seems like women don't like single father's. It's OK God is good

8/10/2012 11:48:40 PM New single dads check in here 4 ladies | Page 2  
ktravers
Houston, TX
55, joined Jun. 2012

24/7 full time working dad have been since he was 3 he just turned 10.

8/11/2012 6:08:12 PM New single dads check in here 4 ladies | Page 2  
bigvikingirish
Rohnert Park, CA
38, joined Feb. 2012

I have never checked in here, its probably a lil less rowdy than some of the other threads...ladies

8/11/2012 11:05:40 PM New single dads check in here 4 ladies | Page 2  

zuu1980
Avon, OH
36, joined Jul. 2012

Full-time single father of 3. Looking for a woman to chat with, befriend...whatever else might come. Great idea for a thread.

8/12/2012 12:04:13 AM New single dads check in here 4 ladies | Page 2  
britthines2012
Cincinnati, OH
30, joined Jul. 2012

Single mom of 2 beautiful little girls! I have Vanessa who will be 4 in 2 weeks and Lacy who will be 1 in November... Looking for a guy with or without kids who can except that! I have shared custody of Vanessa and full custody of Lacy her father is not around at all.. I want to meet a guy who loves kids and except my me with them a well!!

8/12/2012 12:28:55 AM New single dads check in here 4 ladies | Page 2  
foxylove30
Oklahoma City, OK
36, joined Jun. 2012

I'm a single mom with a 6 months old baby girl it's just her and I. Looking for a good friend and maybe more serious someday. Looking for a man that dosen't have kids or does either way they can accept the fact I have a kid and I'm a full time mom and a working mom. My baby's dad is not in the picture he never really was in the first place. But things happen for a reason. Her and I are better off with out him!

8/12/2012 12:52:20 AM New single dads check in here 4 ladies | Page 2  

technohunter
Howell, MI
34, joined Jul. 2012

It is hard being a single parent I am sure because when my ex would be gone even a day I had trouble handling everything on my own, all be it she would not let me even try to be involved with certain things because she had a certain way she wanted them done. I also know it is hard because I have my kids every day I have off and have them when ever I have an early shift one day and a mid or late shift the next day. I am also going to school full time online, so if I am not at work I have my kids and am trying to get a degree at the same time. Oh and two of my kids are my step children that I have raised as my own for six years and was going to adopt before she left me for her ex, and then I have a third son who we had together.Everytime I take them to their mom's I miss them before I pull out if the driveway. The guyhouse she leftwould me dorto makes twice as much money as methe and he is the biological father of my stepsons. Anyway, my point is that sometimes not being a full time parent can be harder than being one.

8/12/2012 1:26:13 AM New single dads check in here 4 ladies | Page 2  

jcole1984
Oklahoma City, OK
32, joined Jul. 2012

Full time dad for 7 years now

8/12/2012 1:36:32 AM New single dads check in here 4 ladies | Page 2  

lostnlon3y
Corpus Christi, TX
33, joined Jul. 2012

My daughnd son is jimmy david..im cynthia also full time mother
rs name is serenity ann...a/d

8/12/2012 9:50:32 AM New single dads check in here 4 ladies | Page 2  

trishab3
Pelham, NY
33, joined Aug. 2012

Single mom of three kids.. Love them all just wish my kids father would stop lying to me.. Trust is the key word to any friendship..

8/12/2012 10:24:26 AM New single dads check in here 4 ladies | Page 2  
onmylev3l
Hamilton, OH
30, joined May. 2012

Proud to be a single father.....who is there

8/12/2012 12:59:00 PM New single dads check in here 4 ladies | Page 2  

mriddle1206
Ocean View, DE
37, joined Aug. 2012

I am single 32 y/o and i get my kids every other weekend but have filed for full custody of them cuz they are better off with me and dont wanna be with her..

8/12/2012 12:59:09 PM New single dads check in here 4 ladies | Page 2  
chevymom87
Cleveland, OH
30, joined Jul. 2012

So if there are part time dads, does that make a mom a part time mother!? That's very rude. There are some ppl, like myself, who moved way to fast and could not get along for the child. We both equally love our daughter. Now we have to split time beyond what I ever wanted to do. But we r both fulltime, at times me more. But I wont use this to bash him. Never ever bash ur kids mom or dad so soon. That may b a turn off. I have a BEAUTIFUL baby girl about to b 2 in 2 weeks. It was the best day of my life. & if I can find a younger man my age w that kinda of love for there child or who doesn't have kids, would love her like I do... is all I need...

8/12/2012 2:22:12 PM New single dads check in here 4 ladies | Page 2  

lostnlon3y
Corpus Christi, TX
33, joined Jul. 2012

Single mother of 2 kids....27/7..I love my pride and joys. Just seeing whats on here. New to dating services... Been single for 8yrs...

8/12/2012 2:51:54 PM New single dads check in here 4 ladies | Page 2  
dgarza28
Sinton, TX
33, joined Jun. 2012

Its gonna be a hit I'm a single father n still fighting for my son

8/12/2012 4:24:04 PM New single dads check in here 4 ladies | Page 2  
ndcolts79
Milan, IL
38, joined Aug. 2012

Full time single dad here. I have 3 kids. Only time I don't have them is about a month in summer and winter break other than that I have them full time. Want a woman who can handle that and brings no drama

8/12/2012 5:34:48 PM New single dads check in here 4 ladies | Page 2  
ffemt31
Madison, IN
36, joined May. 2012

Quote from anna302010:
Think you guys should add whether you're full time dads or weekend's only.
I dont have near the same respect for single dad's who only get their kids on the weekends.
I am a full time single mother.
I dont get weekends off or have a built in babysitter cause my kids dad isnt apart of our lives at all.
Looking for the same in a guy is virtually impossible.

I am a full time single father. I have full custody of my 5 yr old daughter. It's tough but if your a full time single parent you understand. I would never trade it for the world.

8/12/2012 7:18:50 PM New single dads check in here 4 ladies | Page 2  

saw_buck
Monmouth, IL
33, joined Jul. 2012

Full time dad if a 6 year old girl that is with me every day so dnt have allot of time but if ur willing 2 try so am I

8/12/2012 7:44:52 PM New single dads check in here 4 ladies | Page 2  
quest1018
Bronx, NY
31, joined Aug. 2012

Yeah im a dingle dad looking for a lady that knows how to appreciate a man the it has to be

8/12/2012 10:21:53 PM New single dads check in here 4 ladies | Page 2  
gracin30
Cincinnati, OH
35, joined Aug. 2012

I have been a single dad for five years now. It's my whole life and it can be difficult but its the most rewarding thing in the world love being a dad. Just looking for a woman who doesn't mind being with a single dad

[Edited 8/12/2012 10:23:30 PM ]