Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

max80 listcrawler

I ve not identified results in extended term romance. kona singles In the United States, a single the of greatest on the net dating markets in the globe, heterosexual couples are now far more most likely to meet on line than in any other way. Engagement metrics are presently not available for all filters for which Usage Rank is N/A and the default sort will be switched to Shop Rank. how to use omegle video chat on ios Its fairly widespread for people today to date and there are quite a few classmates of mine who got married.

megapersonal not working

Obtaining some wonderful conversation starters for your date is a superior way to enable break the ice and stay clear of any uncomfortable moments of silence among the two of you. single latinas in los angeles The speeches of the preceding paragraphs, if duly viewed as and implemented, will support to share in a especially additional serene interpersonal relationships in Lovesflirt. Don t forget it just takes one particular word or phrase out of location and she will close your web page and under no circumstances respond to your dating message. rubratings utah Content material on PelotonForum.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

1/23/2014 9:13:50 PM Does anyone else have this issue ?  
needafriend1986
Columbus, GA
30, joined Mar. 2013

I have a cat... Hes bout 9 to 10 months old.. From what i was told.. He is a tabby cat... For whatever reasons he knocks his water bowl over ... Im trying to get answers as ti why does he do it ... I will fill it up... He will knock it around spilling 80% of it on the floor... Then drinks the rest and few hours later is meowing for some water.. Anyone know why he may be doing this ?? Any advice would be appreciated as well too...

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

1/23/2014 10:10:22 PM Does anyone else have this issue ?  
needafriend1986
Columbus, GA
30, joined Mar. 2013

Quote from msreese63:
It sounds to me like he is playing in his water. It's fairly normal. I've seen them do it, I've even heard of them learning to flush the commode just to watch the water swirl.
You might get a 'tip proof' bowl for him, and see how that works.

Thanks.. Imma give that a try ... Its not a huge issue.. Just annoying

1/24/2014 8:30:26 PM Does anyone else have this issue ?  

godsbutterfly1
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (18,776)
Woodlyn, PA
62, joined Dec. 2010

I've seen heavy ceramic bowls that might be a solution to this. I know mine cats used to do this. I have no idea why though. I know they will go to the bowl an paw at it for some reason though.

1/25/2014 7:28:39 PM Does anyone else have this issue ?  
needafriend1986
Columbus, GA
30, joined Mar. 2013

Quote from godsbutterfly1:
I've seen heavy ceramic bowls that might be a solution to this. I know mine cats used to do this. I have no idea why though. I know they will go to the bowl an paw at it for some reason though.

Yeah thats what T.J. does he jus smacks the bowl around knocking most water out ... Imma try a heavier bowl tho ..i think that will work better

1/27/2014 12:02:12 PM Does anyone else have this issue ?  

shadygirl13
Lincoln, NE
45, joined Jun. 2010

Yes, I would try the volcano shaped bowls that can't be knocked over. At the shelter I volunteer in we also use plastic trays like you'd find at a fast food restaurant to put underneath the bowl. If they knock the water out they can still drink it off the tray.

1/27/2014 6:07:12 PM Does anyone else have this issue ?  
cupocheer
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (252,239)
Assumption, IL
68, joined May. 2010

don't have a cat

1/27/2014 7:39:14 PM Does anyone else have this issue ?  
needafriend1986
Columbus, GA
30, joined Mar. 2013

Quote from shadygirl13:
Yes, I would try the volcano shaped bowls that can't be knocked over. At the shelter I volunteer in we also use plastic trays like you'd find at a fast food restaurant to put underneath the bowl. If they knock the water out they can still drink it off the tray.

Thanks .. I saw a heavier one at walmart .. The bowls sit in some iron thing.. Bowls are smaller and its much heavier ... Imma give it a try .. Gotta wait till i get the money up .. But def gonna get it asap ... The bowls i have now were given to me ... She had two cats so i guess thats why its big and deep ... Idk

1/27/2014 7:40:38 PM Does anyone else have this issue ?  
needafriend1986
Columbus, GA
30, joined Mar. 2013

Quote from luvsanimals1:
Some cats do not like their face in water. Use a shallow dish then gradually make it deeper..

Thanks.. Imma gonna get a different bowl for sure... He knocks it around clear across the room... Ive almost tripped iver it several times ... Smh.. Cant stay mad at him long tho... The way he will look at me is to cute to stay mad

2/4/2014 6:14:41 PM Does anyone else have this issue ?  

dances_in_woods
Over 4,000 Posts! (6,883)
Henderson, TX
50, joined Mar. 2011

A non tip stainless steel bowl...they usually can't get a paw or nose under it...maybe put some bricks around it too just for added measure.

2/5/2014 4:37:53 AM Does anyone else have this issue ?  

loner4313
Ottawa, KS
46, joined Dec. 2013

Get a heavier water bowl or Velcro his in place. He'll still splash some out but a lot less.Good luck.

2/5/2014 6:15:28 AM Does anyone else have this issue ?  
usillygoose
Over 2,000 Posts (3,514)
Cicero, IL
41, joined Nov. 2012

Tie something to its tail.

2/5/2014 11:25:50 AM Does anyone else have this issue ?  

autumnsmile
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (16,449)
Counce, TN
53, joined May. 2009

You know,it's more than likily that kitty is playing in it's water,but...my cat Tickles told she had a BAD uti by peeing in the fish tank{RIP fishies}.I guess dipping her tutu in cold water while she peed must have helped her discomfort.I can't say I blame her but I do still miss two of the fish she killed,and that was over a year ago.

I have a huge colony of cats.{for adoption}I keep a 2 gallon bucket of water out inside the house so water is always availible,but you know where all the cats drink from?...my fish tanks.They think the pump/filter is their own private fountain.Romeo will even lift the lid to the{his prefered tank the pump has a lid} pump,drink from there and CLOSE it immediately after he's through.Never tought him that.He just does it.

2/5/2014 6:41:09 PM Does anyone else have this issue ?  

sillylaugher61
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (14,149)
Murrysville, PA
55, joined Aug. 2011
online now!

my cat Peanut likes to pull the water dish closer. she then drinks from the far side of the bowl! she also will dunk one leg at a time in so that she gets a nice bath!

2/8/2014 2:00:05 AM Does anyone else have this issue ?  
needafriend1986
Columbus, GA
30, joined Mar. 2013

Quote from autumnsmile:
You know,it's more than likily that kitty is playing in it's water,but...my cat Tickles told she had a BAD uti by peeing in the fish tank{RIP fishies}.I guess dipping her tutu in cold water while she peed must have helped her discomfort.I can't say I blame her but I do still miss two of the fish she killed,and that was over a year ago.

I have a huge colony of cats.{for adoption}I keep a 2 gallon bucket of water out inside the house so water is always availible,but you know where all the cats drink from?...my fish tanks.They think the pump/filter is their own private fountain.Romeo will even lift the lid to the{his prefered tank the pump has a lid} pump,drink from there and CLOSE it immediately after he's through.Never tought him that.He just does it.

Awwwww ... Lol... Thank god we dont have fish... T.J. prolly would do something like that... Hes a crazy one... Hes very silly... But mean too... He scratched my daughter lip so bad it busted .. Poor baby.. Her lip bled so bad she was freaking out... Shes only 6 .. I try to tell her you cant play with him like she does our dog, Java.. Java is very different.. Shes cuddly and loves affection... And well doesnt help that this one cat that is always in front of her school is super friendly.. He will come up wanting affectio .. She gives him love .. And says why wont T.J. be like that.. Its so difficult ... I love T.J. and so doez she.. She just doesnt understand.. I know its becuz hes young and maybe bc hes not neutered yet.. I plan on getting that done soon... Hopefully when he gets a little older they will have a better bond ... I hope

[Edited 2/8/2014 2:00:50 AM ]

2/8/2014 2:03:51 AM Does anyone else have this issue ?  
needafriend1986
Columbus, GA
30, joined Mar. 2013

Quote from sillylaugher61:
my cat Peanut likes to pull the water dish closer. she then drinks from the far side of the bowl! she also will dunk one leg at a time in so that she gets a nice bath!

Lol... T.J. has done that... Dipping his paw in the water... Hes strange.. He chases his tell.. Runs around the room like a chicken with its head cut off ... Hes just crazy.... He will eat ppl food ... He will dig in trash bags.. I swear its like he is a under cover dog.. Lol ... Never had a cat or seen one that eats ppl food and licks people too...

2/8/2014 6:25:05 PM Does anyone else have this issue ?  

safeamerica
Over 1,000 Posts (1,600)
Lexington, KY
52, joined Dec. 2013

Just put less water in the bowl-the cat might be telling you he wants milk.Might even have a spirit in him.Most cats do not like getting wet let alone play in water-is an odd.

2/10/2014 7:35:42 PM Does anyone else have this issue ?  
needafriend1986
Columbus, GA
30, joined Mar. 2013

So i bought new ceramic bowls that go inside this metal thing... And he tried to knock it around... He actually got his paw stuck ... Lol.. It was funny... So i think i may have problem solved ... Yay !!! We shall see.. Its only day one with new bowls ..

2/10/2014 7:39:41 PM Does anyone else have this issue ?  

autumnsmile
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (16,449)
Counce, TN
53, joined May. 2009

Quote from safeamerica:
Just put less water in the bowl-the cat might be telling you he wants milk.Might even have a spirit in him.Most cats do not like getting wet let alone play in water-is an odd.

You dont give cows milk to cats unless you don't mind diarrhea...the protiens are far too large.

2/10/2014 8:06:21 PM Does anyone else have this issue ?  
needafriend1986
Columbus, GA
30, joined Mar. 2013

Quote from autumnsmile:
You dont give cows milk to cats unless you don't mind diarrhea...the protiens are far too large.

Right... I always thought that was just a myth .. That cats should drink milk ... Water is best ...

2/13/2014 9:53:34 AM Does anyone else have this issue ?  

dances_in_woods
Over 4,000 Posts! (6,883)
Henderson, TX
50, joined Mar. 2011

Quote from dances_in_woods:
A non tip stainless steel bowl...they usually can't get a paw or nose under it...maybe put some bricks around it too just for added measure.

Cured mine

2/13/2014 10:07:36 AM Does anyone else have this issue ?  

2stepr
Mertzon, TX
51, joined Feb. 2012

Getting one with a rubber base would help it being pushed around as well.