Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

skipthegames hookups

She recently asked two males she was texting for Facetime chats before meeting in person, a thing she would not have done pre pandemic. dating chat forums He suggests that we pay focus to an app s reviews in the Apple shop. The date concerns listed in this report will allow you to see where those mines are buried, so you can stay away from stepping on them. locanto anaheim ca AmourFactory is 1 of the international dating sites that provide members with a possibility to obtain and contact matches from all more than the globe.

over 40 listcrawler

As is the case when meeting somebody new, regardless of whether on the web or offline, it s sensible to keep a couple of security precautions in mind. dating apps fort lauderdale These strict guidelines mean that FDS members only support particular women. Perform based in KL but girl from Penang. hayden monteleone facebook The calls are audio only, and participants never get any information and facts about each and every other going into the get in touch with.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

4/12/2013 10:02:57 PM RUDE Ladies in Nebraska that are online here  
fluffybunnny
Hastings, NE
44, joined Apr. 2013

Now don't get me wrong, there are still some ladies with manners on here, but they seem far and few in between. Girls when a guy sends you a message, unless the guy is rude and disgusting in his message the correct thing to do is message him back, even if it is only a sorry not interested note, this would be called common courtesy. The ring of silence in my ear tells me maybe there is a reason some of you can't find/get whatever it is you are looking for. Most of you are not looking for a rude a hole for a man, guess what, most of the guys are not looking for a rude a hole for a girl, well rant over. If anyone messages me they will get an answer back, even if I am not interested. Get some manners and lets chat.

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

4/13/2013 6:22:04 AM RUDE Ladies in Nebraska that are online here  
mekaylurker
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (11,171)
Omaha, NE
56, joined Nov. 2012

I try to always reply, at least with a "hi". Unfortunately I've discovered over time that an "I'm not interested" message usually generates a hate reply. That may be why a lot of women don't respond to some messages - consider the lack of reply as speaking for itself.

4/14/2013 8:38:47 PM RUDE Ladies in Nebraska that are online here  
fluffybunnny
Hastings, NE
44, joined Apr. 2013

I can understand if you get hated on for a negative answer, unfortunately there are some real losers out there in the world, but we are not all that way. Now I feel like a victim of profiling, one stupid guy is a azz so we must all be azzs. so is life.

4/15/2013 11:28:30 AM RUDE Ladies in Nebraska that are online here  
ne88cowboy1
Winfield, KS
47, joined Jan. 2013

and its always the ugly ones in omaha, that are the rude ones

4/15/2013 11:35:43 AM RUDE Ladies in Nebraska that are online here  

shadygirl13
Lincoln, NE
46, joined Jun. 2010

I've had rude replies, the ones that turn around and tell you how ugly you are even though they are the ones that emailed you in the first place, and ones that turn into stalkers and won't quit emailing. I'm sorry but yes, the bad ones do ruin it for all. Like all the forums say, "no answer IS an answer."

[Edited 4/15/2013 11:37:47 AM ]

4/15/2013 11:50:41 AM RUDE Ladies in Nebraska that are online here  

1startingover
Omaha, NE
32, joined Apr. 2013

I'd like to add. Not only to the guys that are jerks about it make it tough. But sometimes you don't want to hurt someone's feelings. And when you say not interested they put you on the spot wanting to know why. I agree that no answer is an answer.

4/15/2013 12:31:10 PM RUDE Ladies in Nebraska that are online here  
kentreddmatic
Papillion, NE
40, joined Mar. 2013

Hmm, but it appears most woman are trolling for a "no strings" or "let's just be friends, but still f**k" think I'm telling you a story? Well whatev's! I know. I'm genuine and I know I'm good looking to. And yet I still get rude females asking me junior high questions. And yes, when I'm interested and get no response back? That makes you a stick up a** bi*** just saying.

4/15/2013 10:14:37 PM RUDE Ladies in Nebraska that are online here  
couldbeatool
La Vista, NE
36, joined Mar. 2013

ill post my two cents. im honest and straight forward with my intentions. messages are to test the waters to see if anyone is interested. if not, im fine with that and the last thing i want to do is offend anyone. and honestly i could care less as to the reasons it may be a "no" because id feel its either a non attraction or its just not what they are looking for. in that case i sincerely do hope you find what you are looking for and i move on.

but i have yet to have a "rude" response, a few not interested, lots of no replies and a few that want me to go to a website and join. it is what it is but i dont see the point of stalking/harassing anyone and we should all be here to have fun and fulfill our own set purposes for being here

4/15/2013 10:43:47 PM RUDE Ladies in Nebraska that are online here  
fluffybunnny
Hastings, NE
44, joined Apr. 2013

the whole "no answer is an answer" thing is nothing but a cheap cop out, a simple no would suffice. Maybe you don't have a date cause you really don't want one or are just too lazy to type a two word response. I look at a profile and half them are not filled out very well or say message me or just ask, but then no reply. heck if I send someone a message and they are not interested a simple not interested would be great. At least guys would know that there is a real person out there somewhere pushing the keys and that they are not wasting time messaging fakes and bots. Oh and don't worry about my feelings, I can easily handle a not interested reply, I am looking for a friend I'm not desperate! I think the real reason is that some of you girls get on here and just use this place to boost your egos without ever making a real commitment, or even trying to actually have a date. Not all guys are scum just trying to jump your bones. Some are looking for other interests but you will never know because you all don't give them a chance. Hate on me for this lecture, but try to answer some of these other guys once in a while, you might be passing up what you are looking for without giving a guy a chance.Peace

4/16/2013 6:40:12 AM RUDE Ladies in Nebraska that are online here  

kermit32
York, NE
62, joined Feb. 2009

You sound desperate and almost rude.....if no one answers you...take the hint.....they are not interested.....delete the invite and move on dude!!

4/16/2013 12:03:43 PM RUDE Ladies in Nebraska that are online here  

shadygirl13
Lincoln, NE
46, joined Jun. 2010

When I see people on here going off because no one replies all I see is a whiney, self proclaimed "good guy/girl" that isn't getting any dates off here. So what? Go somewhere else then if this isn't working for you. Maybe YOU can handle a "no thanks" but there are enough on here that can't and I, and lots of others on here, am tired of dealing with the ones that can't. You are obviously not what they are looking for so move on. Just because you might reply to all your emails doesn't mean anyone else has to. Doesn't make them stuck up. Go search for all the other threads boo hooing about it and conmiserate with them. There are many.

4/16/2013 1:12:19 PM RUDE Ladies in Nebraska that are online here  

pike45
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (23,695)
Omaha, NE
64, joined Feb. 2009

Quote from fluffybunnny:
the whole "no answer is an answer" thing is nothing but a cheap cop out, a simple no would suffice. Maybe you don't have a date cause you really don't want one or are just too lazy to type a two word response. I look at a profile and half them are not filled out very well or say message me or just ask, but then no reply. heck if I send someone a message and they are not interested a simple not interested would be great. At least guys would know that there is a real person out there somewhere pushing the keys and that they are not wasting time messaging fakes and bots. Oh and don't worry about my feelings, I can easily handle a not interested reply, I am looking for a friend I'm not desperate! I think the real reason is that some of you girls get on here and just use this place to boost your egos without ever making a real commitment, or even trying to actually have a date. Not all guys are scum just trying to jump your bones. Some are looking for other interests but you will never know because you all don't give them a chance. Hate on me for this lecture, but try to answer some of these other guys once in a while, you might be passing up what you are looking for without giving a guy a chance.Peace

4/16/2013 2:15:11 PM RUDE Ladies in Nebraska that are online here  
fluffybunnny
Hastings, NE
44, joined Apr. 2013

Honestly I could care less, I was talking about manners and proper behavior, if you are a stuck up rude person then there is probably a reason you are on here trying to get a life, I'm on here to chat and have fun, maybe meet a few like minded people to be friends with, definately not desperate,lol. I'm just confident, and was wondering why so many act like a-holes while trying to find their "significant other" on a hook-up site, which is hilarious to me. How many of you think you are going to find Mr. or Ms. "RIGHT" on a site that was made for people to get together for sex? laugh, cause yes that is funny. Are we having fun? I AM

4/17/2013 8:08:02 AM RUDE Ladies in Nebraska that are online here  
my_world_2013
Omaha, NE
30, joined Apr. 2013

mckaskle1-

4/18/2013 6:53:40 PM RUDE Ladies in Nebraska that are online here  

patxz
North Platte, NE
30, joined Mar. 2013

Hm yeah they can at least say hi instead of ignore... I like UNO

5/4/2013 11:02:35 AM RUDE Ladies in Nebraska that are online here  
justwntplay
Omaha, NE
35, joined Jul. 2012

Some men on here dont like no for an answear or get mad kas u wont reply back if u could see my 59 pages of msg i got sitting to go tru ..man u wouldnt want to o tru em all u pik n choose the profile u like n if u read n like wat u say about urself then u might get a reply back just kas u send me a picture of ur lame dik wont do as a matter a fact dont send me ur lame dik anytime if i want to see wats under ur pants belive me i will rather much b feeling on it then lookin lol so for the ones who been blowin me up n i aint reply give it up scroll down some more n keep it moving. U cant get mad for someone not being interested on ur looks or ur nasty mouth u got .. Just sayin u aint goin to get no wer by being rude or racial towards me in a matter a fact i will make u remember me just by wat i can type to u .. N yes i can and Will be a todal RUDE B*TCH IF I HAVE too.

5/5/2013 11:16:50 AM RUDE Ladies in Nebraska that are online here  
ne88cowboy1
Winfield, KS
47, joined Jan. 2013

Quote from justwntplay:
Some men on here dont like no for an answear or get mad kas u wont reply back if u could see my 59 pages of msg i got sitting to go tru ..man u wouldnt want to o tru em all u pik n choose the profile u like n if u read n like wat u say about urself then u might get a reply back just kas u send me a picture of ur lame dik wont do as a matter a fact dont send me ur lame dik anytime if i want to see wats under ur pants belive me i will rather much b feeling on it then lookin lol so for the ones who been blowin me up n i aint reply give it up scroll down some more n keep it moving. U cant get mad for someone not being interested on ur looks or ur nasty mouth u got .. Just sayin u aint goin to get no wer by being rude or racial towards me in a matter a fact i will make u remember me just by wat i can type to u .. N yes i can and Will be a todal RUDE B*TCH IF I HAVE too.[/ quote] not like your ugly a** would get any messages anyway

5/5/2013 11:19:24 AM RUDE Ladies in Nebraska that are online here  
ne88cowboy1
Winfield, KS
47, joined Jan. 2013

beener

5/5/2013 8:46:06 PM RUDE Ladies in Nebraska that are online here  

kermit32
York, NE
62, joined Feb. 2009

D*ck

5/7/2013 7:11:02 AM RUDE Ladies in Nebraska that are online here  

kermit32
York, NE
62, joined Feb. 2009

So many ladies thinking they are little gang bangers...maybe we can send them off to the hood and trade them for some intelligence that can talk and spell.....

5/7/2013 1:47:00 PM RUDE Ladies in Nebraska that are online here  

rumbunny
Lincoln, NE
56, joined Dec. 2010

I have just tried to talk to women on here by being neutral just talking about everyday things and I get ignored all the time. On my part I like to think I am building to something but I don't know if I am too slow or just boring to others. I am a person of many layers so I don't prefer to splash into something I want to make it last.

5/7/2013 5:12:58 PM RUDE Ladies in Nebraska that are online here  

saerek
Omaha, NE
31, joined Dec. 2009

You know, I didn't know what to think until I saw a reply on this very topic from the girl that didn't respond to my message. Message understood, loud and clear. no reply+deletion equals uninterested. Until then I figured that maybe my message was lost to the thousand other messages. I see now that I was considered, at least.

5/9/2013 3:57:29 PM RUDE Ladies in Nebraska that are online here  
dez_25
Omaha, NE
30, joined May. 2013

a lot of people are rude on this site from everywhere...

6/5/2013 12:18:14 PM RUDE Ladies in Nebraska that are online here  
i_hate_forums
Omaha, NE
30, joined Jun. 2013

I used to be extremely rude now I just ignore people

6/20/2013 11:56:06 PM RUDE Ladies in Nebraska that are online here  

seeking1forme
Lincoln, NE
46, joined Jun. 2013

idk yes and no

[Edited 6/20/2013 11:59:30 PM ]

7/16/2013 7:30:03 PM RUDE Ladies in Nebraska that are online here  
wallbanger85
Plattsmouth, NE
32, joined Jun. 2013

i wonder if the O.P. was this presistant in high school. I think you try to hard and worry to much. Relax buddy, if you don't get a reply move on. Don't cry about it and make yourself look like a a** in the process. Finding that special person is shouldn't be stressful. If it is your doing it wrong. And buddy life is to short for that. I've seen how fast it can be taken away. On the other side and actually to everyone. You shouldn't just love someone's perfections, you should also love their flaws. Have a wonderful day.

[Edited 7/16/2013 7:30:35 PM ]

7/30/2013 9:27:23 PM RUDE Ladies in Nebraska that are online here  

mon3ykeepcoming
North Platte, NE
22, joined Jul. 2013

Mayb yu females haven found rite dude. give it time I'm new to thhe area btw need ppl hang with no hookups jus moved here so nyone wanna hang message me

8/25/2013 2:45:32 PM RUDE Ladies in Nebraska that are online here  
bohexican
Stuart, NE
47, joined Aug. 2013

I feel if anyone puts in their profile that "If I send a note or say hello, respond back even if it is to say Not Interested." Then if someone says hello and sends a message to them, they should do what they want the other person to do.

9/25/2013 3:39:09 AM RUDE Ladies in Nebraska that are online here  
bluesrule
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (17,898)
Marshalltown, IA
61, joined Jul. 2011

I don't know about rude, but a Husker woman checking in. Good lord man, you are on a free cheesy dating site! That alone brings out the rude and the crazies! If a woman doesn't answer your email then there is your answer. She isn't interested! Not too hard to figure out. Get over it and move on.